Our vision is for women, individuals and families to have the freedom and dignity to live safely in our community. By supporting them every step of the way, our advocates are enthusiastic about helping those in need. Whether or not the decision is to stay or leave, we help women to discover ways to stay safe. If you have questions about abuse, want to help someone you know, or are just trying to understand your relationship, we have the experience to help you.
Shelter Home (SHE)
Shelter Home (SHE) provides temporary shelter and services to abused women and individuals while transforming our community through education and leadership for social change.
- To provide a suitable environment for orphans and unprivileged, neglected, single parent children.
- To provide spiritual guidance.
- Help them to continue their education.
- Provide counselling and encouragement for those who are emotionally hurt.
- To reconcile the children with their parents.
- To cultivate good values in the children so that they will be good citizens and leaders for the nation.
Children’s Home (TGH 1)
Children’s Home (TGH 1) offers care for orphans and children of single parent. Our home and activities aim to build a suitable environment to enable children to develop healthily. We help to provide spiritual guidance, education, and counselling for the children.